AAS remote access plans are designed to be a cost effective solution to frequent on site service visits. Although remote access services cannot replace all on site service requirements, they are a valuable resource to facilities where frequent on site service visits are undesirable. They also work great in conjunction with ﬁeld maintenance plans.
Remote Access Maintenance Plans
- Frequent instrumentation monitoring & troubleshooting
- Minor system development modiﬁcations
- Minor column temperature & event program adjustments
- Retention time adjustments
- Column baking
- Computer troubleshooting
- Printer troubleshooting & ink level monitoring
- Software troubleshooting
- Better anticipate on site service scheduling and repairs
- NO TRAVEL RELATED FEES!
Does not include Internet connection, parts, and supplies.
Please contact us to discuss specialized applications.